We are about to bid adieu to the year 2016 and welcome 2017 with open arms. This is the time when we remember the good memories created in the past year and hope to create some more in the year coming up. 2016 was definitely an eventful year for Birdichand Ghanshyamdas with so many achievements to our name. As we remember the past year there are some memories that we remember precisely. Here is the list of top ten of those moments when Birdichand was in news and loved every moment of it.
1) Black book, India’s Luxury Insider featured cover Story on Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers with Yash Agarwal in its December 2016 issue. Birdichand is grateful to Black book for including us in the year finale issue and we couldn’t be more excited.
2) Jewelry by Birdichand has won recognition not only in India but internationally as well. The December issue of Society Magazine featured Anita Ohri- the ‘hi-sos’ hotelier of Bangkok wearing Choker necklace and Jhumki set by Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers.
3) “The value of colored stones appreciates multi fold due to their limited availability.” This was what Dr. Nawal Agrawal, Co-partner at Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers had to say when one of the fastest growing lifestyle magazines Millionaireasia India covered him for an interview.
4) Birdichand has always been popular among brides and we have always loved the attention we got from them. We were even more excited when Vogue featured our Diamond Ruby Necklace among the best jewellery to be paired with designer lehangas this wedding season.
5) There cannot be a bigger complement to our jewelry then the most gorgeous woman on this planet adorning it. The gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan donned rings by Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers for November’16 edition’s cover of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine.
6) One of the highlights of year 2016 was when an array of jewellery collections by Birdichand found their way to Vogue’s October 2016 edition advertorial.
7) As we mentioned we have always been favorite of brides and getting featured in special edition –Vogue’s wedding Show 2016 definitely felt like a winning moment. VOGUE India featured Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers and our collection- Adaa in this edition.
8) At Birdichand, every piece of jewelry is created with passion and perfection. So it did not come as a surprise when Earrings of Adaa by Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers featured in the June2016 cover story of ELLE India magazine as one of their favorite Ear candies.
9) Bracelet by Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers was featured in, Jewel Trends inspired by architecture in Harpers Bazaar Bride India May 2016, edition. Undoubtedly we have the best designers in the industry.
10) When ladies of royal family like Yashodhra Singh Rana, Nandini Singh Jhabua and Chandini Singh adorn jewellery by Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers to appear in a special cover story of a magazine like Verve, we know that we are on the right track.
2016 was surely an amazing year and Birdichand Ghanshyamdas family feels that 2017 is going to be even more merrier. Happy New Year.